Anthony J. Milano
Milano Legal Group, PLLC, was founded by Anthony J. Milano. Anthony is a dedicated personal injury attorney that handles auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, wrongful death cases, and other personal injury cases. Anthony provides a hands-on approach to each case that comes through the door and is intimately involved in each and every case, no matter the size or seriousness of the injury. From engagement to handling the property damage to settlement or verdict, Anthony personally manages each case to the finish line. Anthony obtained a bachelor’s degree in business economics from the University of Arizona Eller College of Management. He went on to attend South Texas College of Law in Houston, where he received his Doctor of Jurisprudence. Anthony is licensed to practice law in Arizona, California, Florida, and Texas.
- South Texas College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- The University of Arizona, B.S.B.A. (Business Economics)
- Arizona State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association